This is the Public-Domain version of the JMFOSPL.
JARED M.F. PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 1, June 2016
Copyright © Jared Newsom (AKA Jared M.F.)
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified
copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long
as the name is changed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION, AND MODIFICATION
1. As long as you retain the copyright, and send a cookie/brownie/soda
to the original people who made the original work, you can do
what you want with it.
2. If you manage to modify the original work to do the following:
2a. Contain hidden viruses, and/or make computers crash.
2b. Make computers EXTREMELY laggy, leading to outrage.
2c. Send you other people's information, and laugh over it.
Then, you will be ashamed of it, and/or get thrown in jail.
3. You cannot claim the work to be YOUR work. YOU have to give
credit to THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE who made THE ORIGINAL WORK.
4. Holding the original people who made the original work liable
for whatever happens, and/or may happen with your use of work,
is outright prohibited. DO NOT MAKE ACCUSATIONS.
5. You can grant, and/or extend another license to this license,
but, please give credit to the people who made the license.
6. You must state the changes that you make to the software, so,
people can see that you REALLY made changes to the software
(REALLY (YES, REALLY (No sarcasm or smart-mouth intended))).
7. Code is provided without a warranty, whatsoever, but, when
you use SOMEBODY ELSE'S code, and complain about whatever happens,
and/or may happen with your use of work, you just might not be
trusted by them, or their friends, or their family, or society.
DO NOT MAKE ACCUSATIONS, DO NOT COMPLAIN.
8. You don't have to contact me about what you manage to do with
the work. You have to fix the problems and mistakes that occur
in the work.
9. You can distribute the software at your website, as long as the
software is modified, and the credit goes to the original people
who made the original work.
10. You cannot sell the software to people, unless all profits go directly
to the original people who made the original work. Only a lousy,
inconsiderate jerk would keep all the profits for themselves when
they sell software released under a license like this.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this license, you agree to the terms and conditions of the license.
Please use it only for good. Using it for bad will break the terms and conditions.
Good luck and have fun! EXCELSIOR!! -Jared Newsom (AKA Jared M.F.)
Use to manage open source licenses, from the creators of tl;drLegal